Friday, January 20, 2012

First Week.

First week of my second semester in college just ended and I am already bombarded with work! For courses this semester, I am taking Healthcare Foundations for my major, Figure Drawing and Portrait Workshop for my minor, and Philosophy and Literature for my general education courses. As far as I know, I made a great decision by switching my major from Biology to Healthcare administration. My very first assignment this past week was to read the first chapter and write a Point to Pounder (2-3 paragraph), response on it. Only one chapter deep and I already feel like I am a Pro. in the Healthcare business. It is an exciting course and I am looking foward to learning more about it. The Gen. Ed. class are not so excited because I am not a fan of wreading and writting essays. As for Figure Drawing and Portrait Workshop, I can not be any happier. So much time and effort is expected but I have absolutely nothing to complain about. This level is exactly where I want to be and where I was hoping to be all along as a Bio. major. I am excited to see what next week holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment