Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Living the Dream!

This Blog is dedicated to my good friend Austin Alfredson who's been reminding me to update my blog. I usually try to update it ASAP after I get out of class on fridays, but I didn't get the chance to do so this past friday because I had a busy weekend as well. But anyways, it was quite an exciting week! I would say it was a busy week like usual, but then that's every week. Lets just say every week is a busier week. Typical weekely life at Stonehill College. Well for workaholics like me who can't help but stay busy 24/7 with a million different meetings to attend. But then what is life without an excitement? It is what I call, NO LIFE! But anyways, It really was an exciting week. I had my interview for Peer Mentoring and the ALANA-A Big Brother, Big Sister Program. Like the Peer Mentoring, I left the ALANA interview thinking "dam I killed killed it!" Well, apparently the interviewers thought the same because I found out the following day that I am a soon to be ALANA big brother. Yup, I got into the program! I am excited for the experience and to meet new people, make new friends and make some inncocent freshman's first experience at Stonehill at smooth as possible. Now all I need to truely begin my mission for the next three years is to get accepted into the Peer Mentoring program. As for my academics, I feel like a million bocs after finding out about my 90% on the first healthcare quiz. Talking about healthcare, I also successfully completed my very first healthcare scenario. It was a peace of work and a lil tricky but I got the job done, even though I didn't actually get to present it is class. The cold weather had its own plans for me. Oh well, I am still alive that is what matters, and of course, I am living the dream! Lets see what this coming up week has instored for me! Wish me luck, because it is going to be a long, long one! A little more than a busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment