Monday, February 6, 2012

Rest in Peace Pats...see u next year!

Oh Pats, What can you do?  Not much, hope they come back even stronger next year. Well except for the big disapointment, it was a great week. Started off pretty stressful due to preporations for my first healthcare quiz. I didnt know what it was going to be like so I did not know which way to attack it, in terms of studying. Fortunately, I did everything right and the quiz went extremely well. I am expecting no less than an 88! Aside from academics, I had my peer mentoring evaluation on friday. I went in not knowing what to expect but I left feeling like a camp! Hopefully the instructors feel the same way. I have the interview this upcoming week along with the ALANA-A Big Brother, Big Sister program. It is going to be a busy week but hopefully everything goes well, especially with the interviews. Healthcare quiz two coming up on friday..gotto get to studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment