Friday, March 9, 2012

New Orleans! Here I come!

What Can I say, it was the week before Spring Break. Luckily for me, the Stonehill Midterm Gods spared my life because I had absolutely nothing to do this week. Well, nothing too stressful at-least. No major midterms exams, no test or quizzes. Leason for the week; I should try harder to keep up with class readings because it will eventually come back and bite me in the ass. If not, it will take me years to do an assignment that could have taken me no more than two hours. Oh well, what matters is actually getting the job completed and submitted, ON TIME. Oh yeah, I also learned that Campus Police can be a bit of a JERK during times when they are needed the most. I officially have a bit of an anger towards them because one cop decided to take his own sweet time to come let me back into my room.  And why was this? Well, because he choose to sit in his car, and talk on his CELL PHONE, while I stand anxious outside my room. And of course this was all with in 30minutes of me having to walk accross campus to work. And yes I was 10minutes late for work. But anyways, can't let such a silly incident ruin my excitment for New Orleans. I looking foward to meeting all the people of this great New Orleans I've always heard about. I love giving back, I loving healping people, but I also Love FOOD! I can't wait to see how the food is like. And oh, can't forget the fried chicken of course. Such a great opportunity and I can only really thank God for that. I am humbled to get to see what life is like in New Orleans after Katrina. Next week is going to be a great blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment